Instantly improve your photography with this inspiring one day workshop for an absolute beginner. You'll see an immediate improvement with your photography after learning some basic concepts explained simply, with a creative twist that's sure to spark your imagination and get your creative juices flowing too.
This workshop is perfect for you if:
You've bought a fancy camera, thinking it will improve your shots, but found you're still not happy with the results.
You're stuck in Auto (the little green square).
You want to know how to achieve those blurry backgrounds.
You're a parent, wanting to take better photographs to record your children growing up.
You're a small business or blogger and want to take better photographs to use to promote yourself.
This full day workshop covers:
- The basics of exposure and what that means for your photographs
- The importance of light and using the light available to take a great shot
- Optimising your camera settings so that you are set up and ready to shoot
- The creative aspects of photography, including composition and tips for taking those shots you always seem to miss
- Post processing, printing and sharing your images
A jam packed day including lunch, refreshments and plenty of opportunities to try out your new photography skills. After the course you'll be added to a private group to share photography talk with Suzi and other course members.
Prerequisites: No prior experience required, this course is for absolute beginners.
What you will need: A DSLR camera, a clean memory card and a fully charged battery.
Book your space on this popular workshop below!